McMullen Booth Elementary - Home of the Manatees
Address: 3025 Union St., Clearwater, FL 33759
Phone: (727) 669-1800
Fax: (727) 669-1803
Pinellas County Schools Administration: (727) 588-6000
Principal: Stephanie Whitaker
Assistant Principal: Christine Ekstrom
School Hours: 8:45 am - 2:55 pm
Grade Levels: Pre-K-5
McMullen Booth is an International Studies Center for PreK through 5th grade.
At McMullen Booth we believe in educating the whole child to be global thinkers. By implementing the learner profiles through our PBIS and daily curriculum, we are preparing our students to be life-long learners, to be aware of their place in the world, and how they impact those around them. Because stakeholder relationships are so vital to the success of a school, we pride ourselves on our varied family events, dual English/Spanish communication, and strong PTA support.
Points of Pride:
- 1-1 computers in grades 1-5 and iPad labs for kindergarten classrooms.
- Girls on the Run, STEM Clubs, Special Olympics, Manatee Morning Show, Leadership/Student Council, SAVE Club, and more.
- A strong PBIS system recognizing student goals achieved weekly.
- Implementation of International Learner Profile attributes
- Thriving Music and Art programs
Special Services and Programs
- International Studies Magnet for 23-24 school year
- Onsite Gifted services
- Support for Students with Autism
- Extended Learning Program both before and after school, to include both enrichment and intervention opportunities
- R'club before and after care
- Grant aimed at closing the Gender Gap
Vision: 100% Student Success
Mission: The mission of McMullen Booth Elementary School is to work together to meet the needs of each and every student through rigorous and relational opportunities that will ensure their highest academic achievement and support our students as leaders of tomorrow.