PTA (Parent Teachers Association)
We look forward to an exciting year ahead serving our Perkins’ families, students and staff!2018-2019 Board MembersPresident: Danielle DeSocio/ email@example.comVice President: Nicole Halstead/ firstname.lastname@example.orgSecretary:Jennifer Herrick/ email@example.comTreasurer: Justin Cadman/ firstname.lastname@example.orgPME Liaison: Erin Cadman/ email@example.com
The Perkins PTA assists our school in many ways; here are some of the things the PTA provides for our school:
· PTA reimburses each teacher $100 each to help defray the costs of needed classrooms supplies.
· PTA maintains our “Rabbitat” and the care for our rabbits and pond (veterinarian costs, food, hay, and housing supplies and pond supplies.)
· PTA purchases lunch time Recess Equipment and helps provide PE Equipment if needed.
· PTA hosts all of the Honors Breakfasts throughout the year.
· PTA provides funds for other 5th Grade activities such as End of Year Patrol events and achievement awards.
· PTA hosts the Teacher and Staff Luncheon several times a year for the entire Perkins Staff, along with the help of Perkins Families donations and contributions.
· PTA provides funds to use towards technology enhancement and school supplies.
· PTA provides funds for special requests and needs throughout the year for the entire school and staff.
· PTA helps our school to be a better place for learning and personal growth.