Volunteers and Fundraising
Kori Hendricks is our Volunteer Coordinator. You can email email@example.com or call her at 727-547-7689 extension 2110.
For information about signing up to volunteer at OMS, see the Pinellas County Schools Office of Strategic Partnerships by clicking here.
Volunteer Sign In Information
Level II Fingerprint Procedures
Go to the Pinellas County School volunteer website https://www.pcsb.org/volunteers
1. New volunteers download the volunteer registration form, must be signed and completed front and back.
- a. Attach a copy of a government issued photo ID.
- b. Bring the form to the school you’re volunteering for or the Office of Strategic Partnerships.
2. Returning volunteers must re-activate their volunteer status in Focus prior to the Level II screening. https://portal.pcsb.org/focus/ Using the v.account and password to reactivate
3. Prior to obtaining a Level II background check, volunteers must be registered, background checked and approved to volunteer according to Pinellas County School Guidelines. Pinellas County Schools’ background check process will take 48 to 72 hours.
4. Click on the EZFingerPrints link to set an appointment for your fingerprints. http://www.ezfingerprints.com EZFingerPrints also accepts walk-in at their site.
- a. Bring a government issued photo ID and you need to know your Social Security Number
- b. EZFingerPrints , 1180 Ponce de Leon Blvd #701, Clearwater, FL 33756 - 727-479-0805
5. The cost will be $48.00 for all walk-ins at EZFingerPrints.
- a. $51.00 for EZFingerPrints to travel to a school location.
- i. A minimum of 10 volunteers needed for Level II screening must be signed up prior to scheduling a school site fingerprint session.
6. All fingerprint approvals will take 24 to 72 hours.
7. Approvals will be sent to the Office of Strategic Partnerships.
8. The volunteer profile will be updated with the Level II status in Focus.
9. The Office of Strategic Partnerships will be responsible for providing all Level II badges.
If you currently have a Level II clearance, please provide a copy of the Level II badge/card or VECHS/FDLE paperwork to: The Office of Strategic Partnerships, 301 Fourth Street, Largo, FL 33770 - 727-588-6000 x 1853