• Before tryouts all students need a current school physical, a school participation form, and school insurance.

    Students can go to their own doctors or to walk-in clinics for physicals.  This is not the FHSAA form it is just a regular physical form.

    School participation forms can be found in all grade level offices, the front office and from the coaches.
    School insurance MUST be bought through https://www.pcsb.org/Page/15271
    At this time due to COVID 19 all Middle School sports are supended.