Track and Field

    Before tryouts, all students need a current school physical, a school participation form, and school insurance. 

    Students can go to their own doctors or to walk-in clinics for physicals.  This is not the FHSAA form, it is just a regular physical form.

    School participation forms can be found in all grade level offices, the front office and from the coaches.
    School insurance MUST be bought through
    For more information please contact Coach Dorato