Using Clever at Home (download handout)Having trouble at home with digital learning contact an eLearning Coach to help.Contact Chris Davis, Program Coordinator 727-588-4816 ext. email@example.comHow do students access iStation, and Dreambox from homeStudents must go through Clever to access programs.
- Go to the school district website - http://www.pcsb.org
- Select the student tab at the top of the page
- Scroll down and under site shortcuts you will click on Clever
- Click on Log in with Active Directory
- all student passwords were changed by teacher - no longer s. passwords
- please contact your teacher for password
- When logging in the first time you may need to type Pinellas before typing username
- example: Pinellas\r2.d2
Visit the iStation website at www.istation.com to download the program to your home computer.
Also take a look at the technical specs to see if your computer/tablet can run the program.
Logging into iStation from an iPad (download handout)