North Shore PTA Information
Hello North Shore PTA Community!
We would like to invite you to connect with us. Below is our board’s contact information and our PTA Mission, Vision, and Values. Feel free to reach out to any one of us individually or at email@example.com. We post all of our events on our Facebook page: North Shore Knights PTA, please join us there for information, volunteer opportunities, events, and photos. It’s also a great community for asking questions about our wonderful school.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Please keep clipping your Box Tops over the summer and just send them in with your student at any time. You can also install the app on your phone and collect box tops electronically. You can download the app at: https://www.boxtops4education.com/en/How%20To%20Earn
PTA Mission, Vision, Values
The Mission of the PTA at North Shore Elementary is to:
- ignite, build and strengthen community and school pride among all parents, teachers and students, and
- develop, advocate for, and implement programs and policies that support our teachers and ensure strong educational outcomes for our students, and
- provide opportunities for families and staff within the school, as well as members of our broader community to sustain these programs through participation, fundraising, and volunteerism.
The Vision of North Shore PTA is:
- a fully inclusive school community where students are thriving, teachers are supported, families are engaged, and all voices are welcome.
The Values of North Shore PTA are:
- kindness, inclusion, collaboration, intellectual curiosity, and integrity
Let’s work together to make this a great year for the kids!!2019 - 2020 Executive Board
Katice Helinski (firstname.lastname@example.org) - VP Education
Jonathan Kile (email@example.com) - VP FundraisingLindsay Kervin (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Treasurer
Open - Corresponding Secretary
Evelyn Cuevas (email@example.com) - Recording Secretary
Justin Laurence (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Spirit Wear & Historian2019 - 2020 Committee Chairs
Open - Family Social Co-Chair