North Shore PTA Information
July 28, 2019
Hello North Shore PTA Community!
We are so excited to begin another school year with you all. Your PTA Board and Leadership team have been working through the summer to bring all our families, teachers, and community partners another successful year. Our first events occur before school even starts, including our uniform swap shop on 7/31 and 8/1, and an opportunity to meet other North Shore families and classmates at the Meet the Teacher social. We will have representatives there to give you information about membership, our programming, and answer questions you may have parent-to-parent.
We have so many wonderful programs and events planned, but first and foremost, we want you to know our first priority is building community with you. We would like to invite you to connect with us. Below is our board’s contact information and our PTA Mission, Vision, and Values. Feel free to reach out to any one of us individually or at email@example.com. We post all of our events on our Facebook page: North Shore Knights PTA, please join us there for information, volunteer opportunities, events, and photos. It’s also a great community for asking questions about our wonderful school.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Please keep clipping your Box Tops over the summer and just send them in with your student at any time.
PTA Mission, Vision, Values
The Mission of the PTA at North Shore Elementary is to:
- ignite, build and strengthen community and school pride among all parents, teachers and students, and
- develop, advocate for, and implement programs and policies that support our teachers and ensure strong educational outcomes for our students, and
- provide opportunities for families and staff within the school, as well as members of our broader community to sustain these programs through participation, fundraising, and volunteerism.
The Vision of North Shore PTA is:
- a fully inclusive school community where students are thriving, teachers are supported, families are engaged, and all voices are welcome.
The Values of North Shore PTA are:
- kindness, inclusion, collaboration, intellectual curiosity, and integrity
Let’s work together to make this a great year for the kids!!2019 - 2020 Executive Board
Katice Helinski (firstname.lastname@example.org) - VP Education
Jonathan Kile (email@example.com) - VP FundraisingLindsay Kervin (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Treasurer
Open - Corresponding Secretary
Evelyn Cuevas (email@example.com) - Recording Secretary
Justin Laurence (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Spirit Wear & Historian2019 - 2020 Committee Chairs
Open - Family Social Co-Chair