Important MBES Procedures:
• Car Circle Drop off and Pick up: To insure the safety of our students, drop off and pick up is only through one of our supervised car circles. For your convenience, we have two car circles:
- Union Street: The westernmost entrance in the front of the school off of Union Street
- Abbey Lake Road: Comes off Sunset Point Road into the back of the school.
• For the safety of your children, please do not drop students off any earlier than 8:15 a.m. when campus opens. There are no staff members supervising students until that time. The R’Club is available for on campus before- and after-care. R’Club is available for you to discuss arrangements in our multi-purpose room before and after school.
• Early Pick Up: If your student must be picked up early from school, a note stating the time and nature of the dismissal should be brought to the teacher ahead of time. A parent or guardian must come to the front office and show proof of identity to pick up a student from school. All parent sign-outs for EARLY PICK UP of students must be completed by 2:15pm. This procedure will facilitate the Early Pick Up process for the safety and security of our students, will minimize instructional interruption and assist in expediting afternoon dismissal.
• All visitors to McMullen Booth Elementary must check-in through the front office with a state issued Driver License, ID, passport or other government photo ID.