At Jamerson Elementary, your child will learn to be proficient in computer skills with many different types of computer hardware and technology. Beginning in kindergarten, our students learn how to use a computer and other devices.
- Primary classrooms have all-in-one desktops and 2-in-1 touchpad laptops.
- All grade levels have assigned mobile labs that can be used when classrooms need 1-1 technology for specific projects. Most classes share a full 20+ device cart between 2 teachers.
- All classrooms have Smartboard technology.
- Jamerson has a computer lab for all classes to use, housing 23 desktop computers. Lab time is spent on Dreambox, iStation, iReady, & Ready Math.
- A Kindle Lab (25) is available in the library.
- An iPad Lab is also available in the art room.