At Jamerson Elementary your child will learn to be proficient in computer skills with many different types of computer hardware and technology. Beginning in Kindergarten our students learn how to use a computer and other devices.
- Every classroom has at least 5 computers.
- All grade levels have assigned Computer Labs that can be used when classrooms need 1-1 technology for specific projects.
- Almost every classroom has Smartboard technology. The classrooms that do not have Smartboards are on a district wait list.
- We have a SmartTable that is utilized in our ASD rooms.
- Jamerson has a Computer Lab for all classes to use, housing 24 desktop computers. Lab time is spent on STMath, iStation, Think Central, typing/computer skills, and engineering-related research tasks.
- We utilize iPads/Macs as teaching and learning tools connected to each subject.
- Our Library has a Kindle Lab of 25.