At Jamerson Elementary, your child will learn to be proficient in computer skills with many different types of computer hardware and technology. Beginning in kindergarten, our students learn how to use a computer and other devices.
- Primary classrooms have all-in-one desktops and 2-in-1 touchpad laptops.
- Kindergarten through second grade classes have eight assigned computers per class, as well as twice weekly computer lab time in our media center.
- Third through fifth grade classes have 1-to-1 touchscreen, 2-in-1 laptops for all scholars that they are able to take home and use, as well as in class.
- All classrooms have Smartboard technology.
- Jamerson has a computer lab, located in the Media Center, for primary classes to use and for computer-based testing- it houses 24 all-in-one computers. Lab time is spent on Dreambox, iStation, iReady, Code.Org, & Ready Math.
- Three iPad Labs are also used in Art, Engineering Lab, and for VE services.