The Law Office of Nancy L. Cavey believes firmly in the importance of education and as a way to give back to the community they are offering a $1000 scholarship to an outstanding student.
Deadline: August 1, 2018
Award Amount: $1,000
Minimum GPA: 3.0
Application: The application and more scholarship details/requirements can be found at: http://caveylaw.com/
We are excited to offer the MG Law Scholarship for Class of 2018 graduates. This scholarship is open to anyone seeking a higher education.
Deadline: July 1, 2018
Award Amount: $1000
Application: Only online applications will be accepted. The application and more scholarship details/requirements can be found at: http://www.mg4law.com/scholarship/
Criteria: Applicants must be attending college by the Fall 2018 semester. The Scholarship will be judged on merit and need. Academic achievements as well as any leadership experiences will be taken in to account.
Deadline: July 31st, 2018
Award Amount: $250
Application: Only online applications will be accepted. The application can be found at: https://zippypassiveincome.org/zippy-passive-income-business-scholarship
Our scholarship is available to high school seniors and current college students nationwide who plan on attending, or are currently attending, an accredited 4-year college/university or 2-year accredited community college in the Fall of 2018. Applicants must be pursuing a legal, medical, or business-related degree. Special consideration will be given to members of a family that have recently been injured in a car accident.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the United States.
- You must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- You or someone in your immediate family was involved in a personal injury accident.
- Scholarship is available for high school seniors and current college students nationwide.
- Must be attending an accredited 4-year college/university or a 2-year community college for Fall 2018.
- A current transcript MUST be submitted for consideration.
- A 500-word minimum essay explaining your future study and career plans and how your life experiences have influenced your goals. Special consideration will be given to members of a family that have recently been injured in a car accident.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application for consideration.
- Scholarship due May 31, 2018.
The generosity of our site sponsors have allowed us to offer a scholarship to help the students who visit our site. The winner(s) of this scholarship will be notified by email and their name(s) will be shown on this site.This Scholarship is available to all high school juniors and seniors as well as all students currently registered in any post secondary institution.
- There is no age restriction
- Be sure to include your name and the school you are attending this year and next
- This is not an academic scholarship but we would like to know where you are going to school now and what your future academic plans are.
To apply for this scholarship you will need to write an essay of less than 1000 words on the topic below:
Your submissions must be sent to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Describe the three characteristics of leadership you value most. Discuss why you believe that these traits are so important and how you feel that they are developed in an individual.
Deadline: 12/15/2018 or when 10,000 applications are received.
Reward: $2,500-25, 000
Requirements: US citizen or legal resident in one of the 50 US states, DC, or Puerto Rico; current high school senior who plans to enroll full- time at an accredited 2- or 4-year college/university in the US for the 2018-19 school year; demonstrate ambition & self-drive (outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities. For additional requirements and to apply, go to:
We're pleased to announce the Benenati Law Firm Futures Scholarship. This scholarship is available to high school seniors and current college students nationwide who plan on attending a 4-yr college/university or 2-yr community college.
*Special Consideration For Applicants Who've Either Been Involved In A Personal Injury Accident or Had A Family Member Recently Involved In A Personal Injury Accident.*
$2,000 (One-time award)
FourJ level of awards are available based on general requirements and academic requirements including GPA, test scores, coursework and community service. Must complete the FFAA.
For specific requirements
and how to apply, go to: