Varisty Head Coach: Christine Applewhite - email@example.com
Keep up to date with the schedules and scores:
Girls Varsity Team - Visit Us Here
Girls JV Team - Visit Us Here
Link To Paperwork:
Student Insurance: All student athletes must purchase school insurance.
Link to Insurance:
- Concussion in Sports
- Heat Illness Prevention
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Concussion for Student
Search the terms: Heat Illness, Concussions, and Sudden Cardiac Arrest independently to register and complete the courses. You may have to create an account to do so. All courses are free for student athletes.
Link to Certificates:
Homeschool/Non-traditional students: Homeschool/Non-traditional students are required to fill the co-enrollment paperwork in addition to all required paperwork.
Upload all the paperwork as PDF documents to the Athletic Clearance Site:
- 2023 FHSAA participation form
- Valid student physical (good for 1 calendar year)
- Required Student Insurance
- HFHS Certificates (4)
Link to Clearance Site:
- All paperwork must be uploaded in PDF form. JPEG/word documents, etc. will not be accepted.
- Genius Scan is a free app to convert paperwork to PDF for uploading.
- Physicals must be up to date (physicals are valid for 1 year).
- Athletes can not participate in practice or meets until all paperwork has been cleared.
- Athletes must have a 2.0 unweighted GPA
- If an athlete's physical expires during the season, they are no longer eligible to participate in practice or meets. PLEASE let a coach know when an updated physical has been uploaded. Clearance may take a few days.
- You will receive an e-mail that your paperwork has been submitted. This is NOT approval or clearance.
- You will receive an e-mail at a later date indicating if paperwork has been approved or denied. If paperwork is denied, you will receive information indicating the corrections that need to be made. You will need to re-upload your paperwork.
- Coaches are not able to approve paperwork. All paperwork must be approved through the Athletic Clearance Site. Coaches do not have control over paperwork turnaround.
Tryout Dates Tuesday Oct 17th and Wednesday Oct 18th.
11500 125th St N Largo, FL 33774 United States
Please arrive 10 minutes early. Be fully geared up. Bring Water.
Please Email Coach Christine Applewhite with any questions.