Yearbook Staff Expectations
Being a Yearbooker is hard work with many rewards at the end.
- Students have to come early and stay late and take pictures of events happening in the school.
- They also have to step out of their comfort zone and interview students they don’t know.
- There are other jobs, too such as making TV loops, making marketing videos, designing posters, and putting together the yearbook pages to make it perfect for the school.
- At the end, after all the work, the final product in the students’ hands is all worth it.
How to join the Yearbook Staff?
* Students cannot have any detentions.
* Students must maintain an A/B average.
* They need 3 teacher recommendations.
* Must be available before school or after school.
* Be a team player- yearbook is all about teamwork.
* Know the basics of Office 365 including Word and PPT.
Last Modified on February 12, 2019