Fundamental Meeting Requirements - 2021-2022 School YearTo show support for the school, parent/guardian attendance at either Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) or School Advisory Committee (SAC) meetings are required. CFMS has no make-up policy for the 2021-2022 school year. You must attend either a PTA or a SAC meeting each month.
2019-2020 Options for Meeting Attendance Requirement:
- Each attendee may represent only one family.
- If circumstances arise which make it impossible for a parent to attend a required meeting, a representative (18 years or older, not representing another CFMS family) may be sent. If a parent needs to exercise this option, he/she must call the office of the principal by the morning of the meeting day. It is the parent's responsibility to make the representative aware of all obligations.
- Attendees are expected to arrive on time for meetings. PTA/SAC attendance credit will not be given for anyone arriving 15 or more minutes late.
- Attendees must stay until the meeting is adjourned to receive credit for attendance. No exceptions. This is a fundamental policy.
- Meetings are intended for adults only. Any children in attendance must sit with their parent.
# Month SAC Option PTA Option PTA Meeting Topic 1 Aug/Sept Thursday, Sept 9 @ 6pm6th BTSN - Monday, Aug 9 @ 4pmor7/8th BTSN - Thursday, Aug 26 @ 6pm BTSN 2 October Thursday, Oct 14 @ 6pm Tuesday, Oct 19 @ 6 pmTBA 3 November Thursday, Nov 11 @ 6pm Tuesday, Nov 16 @ 6 pm TBA 4 January Thursday, Jan 13 @ 6pm Tuesday, Jan 18 @ 6 pm TBA 5 February Thursday, Feb 10 @ 6pm Tuesday, Feb 15 @ 6 pm
6 March Thursday, Mar 8 @ 6pm Tuesday, Mar 22 @ 6 pm TBA 7 April Tuesday, Apr 14 @ 6pm Tuesday,Apr 19 @ 6 pm TBA 8 May
Thursday, May 12 @ 6pmTuesday, May 17 @ 6 pm