Fundamental Meeting Requirements - 2019-2020 School YearTo show support for the school, parent/guardian attendance at either Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) or School Advisory Committee (SAC) meetings are required. CFMS has no make-up policy for the 2019-2020 school year. You must attend either a PTA or a SAC meeting each month.
2019-2020 Options for Meeting Attendance Requirement:
- Each attendee may represent only one family.
- If circumstances arise which make it impossible for a parent to attend a required meeting, a representative (18 years or older, not representing another CFMS family) may be sent. If a parent needs to exercise this option, he/she must call the office of the principal by the morning of the meeting day. It is the parent's responsibility to make the representative aware of all obligations.
- Attendees are expected to arrive on time for meetings. PTA/SAC attendance credit will not be given for anyone arriving 15 or more minutes late.
- Attendees must stay until the meeting is adjourned to receive credit for attendance. No exceptions. This is a fundamental policy.
- Meetings are intended for adults only. Any children in attendance must sit with their parent.
# Month SAC Option PTA Option PTA Meeting Topic 1 Aug/Sept Thursday, Sept 12 @ 6pm6th BTSN - Thursday, Aug 8 @ 6pmor7/8th BTSN - Thursday, Sept 19 @ 6pm BTSN 2 October Thursday, Oct 10 @ 6pm Thursday, Oct 17 @ 5pm or 7pmTBA 3 November Thursday, Nov 14 @ 6pm Tuesday, Nov 19 @ 5pm or 7pm TBA 4 January Thursday, Jan 9 @ 6pm Tuesday, Jan 21 @ 5pm or 7pm TBA 5 February Thursday, Feb 13 @ 6pm Tuesday, Feb 18 @ 5pm or 7pm
6 March Thursday, Mar 12 @ 6pm Tuesday, Mar 24 @ 5pm or 7pm TBA 7 April Tuesday, Apr 7 @ 6pm Tuesday,Apr 14 @ 5pm or 7pm TBA 8 May
Thursday, May 14 @ 6pmTuesday, May 19 @ 5pm or 7pmTBA