Fundamental Meeting RequirementsTo show support for the school, parent/guardian attendance at either Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) or School Advisory Committee (SAC) meetings is required. CFMS has no make-up policy for the 2018-2019 school year. You must attend either a PTA or a SAC meeting each month.
2018-2019 Options for Meeting Attendance Requirement:
- Each attendee may represent only one family.
- If circumstances arise which make it impossible for a parent to attend a required meeting, a representative (18 years or older, not representing another CFMS family) may be sent. If a parent needs to exercise this option, he/she must call the office of the principal by the morning of the meeting day. It is the parent's responsibility to make the representative aware of all obligations.
- Attendees are expected to arrive on time for meetings. PTA/SAC attendance credit will not be given for anyone arriving 15 or more minutes late.
- Attendees must stay until the meeting is adjourned to receive credit for attendance. No exceptions. This is fundamental policy.
- Meetings are intended for adults only. Any children in attendance must sit with their parent.
# Month SAC Option PTA Option PTA Meeting Topic 1 Aug/Sept Thursday, Sept 13 @ 6pm6th BTSN - Thursday, Aug 9@ 6pm or7/8th BTSN - Thursday, Sept 27 @ 6pm BTSN 2 October Thursday, Oct 11 @ 6pm Tuesday, Oct 16 @ 5pm or 7pmTBA 3 November Thursday, Nov 8 @ 6pm Tuesday, Nov 13 @ 5pm or 7pm TBA 4 January Thursday, Jan 10 @ 6pm Tuesday, Jan 15 @ 5pm or 7pm TBA 5 February Thursday, Feb 14 @ 6pm Tuesday, Feb 19 @ 5pm or 7pm
6 March Thursday, Mar 7 @ 6pm Tuesday, Mar 19 @ 5pm or 7pm TBA 7 April Thursday, Apr 11 @ 6pm Tuesday,Apr 16 @ 5pm or 7pm TBA 8 May
Thursday, May 7 @ 6pmTuesday, May 21 @ 5pm or 7pmTBA