AVID: ADVANCEMENT VIA INDIVIDUAL DETERMINATION
Regardless of their life circumstances, AVID students overcome obstacles and achieve success. They graduate and attend college at higher rates, but more importantly, they can think critically, collaborate, and set high expectations to confidently conquer the challenges that await them.
In 47 states across the U.S., K–16 educators are driving student success through engaging, rigorous, and student-centered learning environments. Explore how AVID can help your school achieve its strategic goals.
For more information, please visit www.avid.org.
Gibbs 2019-2020 AVID Team
- Mr. Reuben Hepburn; Principal; HEPBURNR@pcsb.org
- Ms. Michelle Diaz; AVID Administrator; DIAZM@pcsb.org
- Mr. Derek Weston; AVID Administrator; WESTOND@pcsb.org
- Ms. Sara Wickham; AVID Coordinator; WICKHAMSA@pcsb.org
- Ms. Kelly Feodorov; AVID Guidance Counselor; FEODOROVK@pcsb.org
- Mr. Steven Powers; AVID Site Team Member; POWERSST@pcsb.org
- Mr. Andre Vaquero; AVID Site Team Member; VAQUEROA@pcsb.org