Return to Headlines

Transcripts Request Process

Transcripts & Verifications

Current students:

Request transcripts through Naviance. Login to Clever and click Naviance to add the college you are applying to and make the selection to request a transcript.


Recent Graduates (graduated within the last 3 years):

Click this link and complete the online form to request a transcript.


Former students (graduated more than 3 years ago):

Access the Pinellas County Schools Records Management website to request transcripts. Click


Education Verification:

Requests by companies and universities should use the following link to access the on-line verification process: