Skycrest Elementary - Home of the Eagles
Address: 10 N Corona Ave., Clearwater, FL 33765
Phone: (727) 469-5987
Fax: (727) 469-4186
Pinellas County Schools Administration: (727) 588-6000
Principal: Anne Caparaso email@example.com
Assistant Principal: Lisa Pierzchalski pierzchalskiL@pcsb.org
Regular school hours: 8:45 a.m. - 2:55 p.m. - Students may enter campus at 8:15 a.m. for breakfast.
Office hours: 8:15 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
Grade levels: PreK-3, VPK, Grades K-5
Before and After School Care: YMCA
Status: Title I
Skycrest Elementary is a community school where all students develop leadership skills to help them become successful in school and in a global society. Teachers and staff provide a safe, supportive and rigorous learning environment where all students can reach their greatest potential.
Points of Pride
- Leader In Me School
- High impact teachers
- 1:1 computer laptops for grades 1-5 and iPads for each K classroom
- Many bi-lingual staff members on campus
- On-site reading coach
- Gold Award for Healthy School
- Social Emotional Lessons monthly by counselor
- Family Evening Events: Literacy Night, Curriculum Cultural Night, Spring Fling, Trunk or Treat, New Parent Information Night, Ready Set Kindergarten Night
Special Services & Programs
- Gifted program
- ESOL Program - 6 ESOL certified teachers, 3 bi-lingual assistants
- Full-time Pre-K 3 Program
- 1/2 Day VPK and full day Pre-K 4 Program
- School-wide PBIS Program
- Girls on the Run Club
- Girlfriend's Club
- YMCA Before & After care
- Dreambox online math program
- I-Station online reading program
- STEM Club
- SPLASH Club
Vision: To develop the leadership skills for all scholars to achieve success in a global society.
Mission: Skycrest students, families, and staff will learn and apply the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. We will achieve success by providing students with a safe, equitable, rigorous, and engaging curriculum to meet the academic needs of each scholar to ensure growth.