Welcome to the
Dual Language Program
Congratulations to our 1st Dual Language K-5 Graduating Class!Community Involvement
We are excited to announce that for the 2016-2017 school year, we are offering grade levels Pre-K through Fifth Grade¡Ahora ofrecemos los grados de Preescolar hasta el 5to Grado!
- I wanted to take a moment to thank you both before the end of the school year for the dual language 3rd grade experience that our daughter is having. When we moved to Florida in August of 2015, I looked at many public, charter and private schools throughout Pinellas County.
- We chose Garrison-Jones because of the Dual Language program. I can remember so clearly speaking with the district office and going to Garrison - Jones one week before school began to get everything organized and have her registered. At first we were concerned because although Lauren knows some Spanish, she had not learned Math and Science in Spanish before. It all proved to be a wonderful transition. Lauren is happy learning and thriving in your classes.I am surprised that more parents do not choose to do dual language as part of their children’s elementary school experience. Keep up the great work and thank you again for your dedication and excellence.
- We often visit Orlando over the Summer with Season passes and there are several Spanish people and places that are part of our stay each time. I am amazed when our children are able to translate in many situations with people around us and places we go.
- We are great supporters of the dual language program at Garrison-Jones. The teachers are amazing and the activities the kids participate in are both stimulating and educational. Our kids are proud to learn two languages in school and show their pride by telling us about their daily accomplishments. We love to see hispanic school events showcasing the Spanish knowledge acquired.
- We love the Dual Language program. I think our child is probably learning much more than she is sharing at home.
We love the Dual Language teachers and learning in Spanish!