How do I volunteer at Bay Vista?
You must be an active, registered volunteer to volunteer in any capacity.
If you have never registered to volunteer in a Pinellas County School, follow the link below and apply to become a Level I volunteer.
Pinellas County Schools will assume the cost of your Level I background check. You will be emailed a volunteer login once approved. This makes you a Level I Volunteer.
If you are already a Level I or Level II volunteer, use the link below to login and activate your account every year and record hours.
Your Login should be v.last name first initial (case sensitive)
Your Password should be Last name four-digit birth year (case sensitive)
- Where can I be fingerprinted?
- What if I work for PCSB or another school district?
- What happens if my Level II expires?
- Do I have to register as a volunteer?
- What if I am in law enforcement?
- How long does this take?