Pinellas Virtual School offers full-time and part-time options for students in grades K through 12. This means that students can fulfill all the requirements needed to pass a grade, or ultimately to graduate, as a full-time virtual student. Or, students can choose to take certain classes online while also attending a “brick and mortar” school. The programs offer families multiple options to best serve the needs of each individual child.
Pinellas Virtual School has robust course offerings of more than 120 online classes, including honors courses and electives. In addition, Pinellas Virtual School students have the opportunity to go on field trips and participate in athletics and other extracurricular activities.
Pinellas Virtual School offers numerous benefits for Pinellas County students and families:
- Wide range of subject areas, including popular electives and honors courses
- Highly qualified, certified Pinellas County teachers
- One-on-one instruction
- Schedule flexibility
- Students can work at their own pace
- Online access 24 hours a day from anywhere with Internet access
- Easily accessible assignments and grades