Aqua Clara Yearbook
Sponsor: Kylie Aliberto
2020 Yearbook Information:
· Yearbook Pre-orders: Order in person in room B1 or online at www.balfour.com
o $55.00 August 15th – November 1st
o $65.00 November 2nd – May 1st
o $75.00 May 2nd – Distribution (CASH ONLY)
2019 Yearbook Information:
· Pick up your pre-ordered yearbook or purchase a book ($75 cash only) in the bookkeeping office during summer (Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.).
2019/2020 Picture Days:
· Class pictures à September 25, 2019 in the GYM
· Picture retakes à October 23, 2019 in the GYM lobby
Class of 2020 Senior Information: (Photo Deadline: November 15th)
· You will receive information from Prestige Portraits to schedule your senior portrait session. There is a $15 basic sitting fee for the yearbook portrait poses. Additional poses may have different pricing. A yearbook pose is required to be featured in the 2020 senior section of the yearbook. On campus yearbook photo only shoots: 8/6, 8/7, 8/12, 8/13, 11/13 & 11/14. For information call Prestige at 813-402-3500.
· Senior year can be expensive. Be sure to order your 2020 Aqua Clara yearbook early to get the best pricing: $55.00 runs August 15th – November 1st. Purchases can be made on campus in room B1 or online at www.balfour.com starting in August.
· Senior ad space for the 2020 yearbook will be available beginning in August. Ads purchased between August 15th – December 1st receive $25 off the following prices:
Full page (8 blocks) $325; Half page (4 blocks) $225; Quarter page (2 blocks) $125; Block $75
Supporting the Yearbook Program:
· If you would like to support the yearbook program by advertising your business/club/sport program with us, please contact Mrs. Aliberto via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Our publication is an award-winning yearbook that is distributed across the country through Balfour publishing as a sample of excellence. Your advertisement will be seen by many in our community and the surrounding areas. Consider supporting the school’s journalism program while opening your business up to a larger audience.
Previous Editions of the Aqua Clara Yearbook:
· We do have copies of yearbooks in stock to sell from 2010-2019 at the following pricing:
o 2019 = $75
o 2018 = $50
o 2010 – 2017 = $35
· Please contact Mrs. Aliberto at email@example.com if you are interested in purchasing any of these books.