• Transcript Requests
    Common App  
    900 Colleges and Universities require applicants to use Common App to apply to their school.  Start your application process with Common App.  If the school to which you wish to apply is not listed, please email the Transcript Request Form to our school.  Please email back the form to Debra Howard (howardd@pcsb.org) who will process your request.
    Tech High is able to process transcript requests for current students, as well as students who have graduated within the last three years.   
    Transcripts older than 3 years click here for PCSB's website on older transcripts.