• Richard O. Jacobson Technical High School


    New Student Documents

  • The following documents are necessary for enrollment at Richard O. Jacobson Technical High School.  If you download a write in these PDF files, you must first save them under "SAVE AS" to your computer.  Please include your child's name in the title of the form (for example, John Smith Course Request Sheet).  These completed documents should be sent to Deb Howard, howardd@pcsb.org.  

    If you have any questions about these documents, please contact Deb Howard at howardd@pcsb.org or call (727) 545-6405 x2007.  She is in the office from 7:00 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.

    Comments (-1)

  • New Tech Student Newsletter

    This is our newsletter for incoming students which gives supply lists, dress code, attendance processes and information essential to a parent new to high school.  The back "Refrigerator Page" is one which can be posted for quick access to the school calendar and tutoring sites.  New Student Newsletter

    Comments (-1)

  • Registration Documents 

    The following portfolio of documents should be completed for parents new to Pinellas County Schools.  

    Although you have a seat at one of our programs at Jacobson, you still need to complete these forms for school registration.  Most allow you to type on them before printing. Copies are available in our office for you to complete.

    1. School Registration for Jacobson Tech 
    2. Required Documents for Registration

    We have included an Affidavit of Residency for those parents who may be living with someone and the dwelling is not in their names.  (1-2771 AFFIDAVIT OF RESIDENCY)  This document is notarized (both sides) and the supporting residency documents from the person you live with will be used for registration.  If you have questions, please call our office.  727-545-6405, 2007 (6:45 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.)


    Comments (-1)
  • Tech High 9th Grade Course Sheet 2023-2024

    Comments (-1)
  • Ninth Grade Elective Options

    Comments (-1)

  • Probation Policy Acknowledgement

    Every district application program is required to write policy on how and why a student could be placed on probation and, if not meeting these minimum requirements, be withdrawn from the program.

    Our families are required to sign an acknowledgement of our probation policy.  This document doesn't place the student on probation, it just acknowledges that we have a policy to support our students before dismissing back to the zoned school.

    Probation Policy Policy Acknowledgement

    Comments (-1)

  • Sports Participation

    As you may know, Tech High does not have a sports program; however, Pinellas County School Board has permitted you to attend your zoned school’s sports program.  You will need two documents - the Co-Enrollment Form and the Sports Participation form.  These documents are submitted each year and expire on June 30th.  

    At this time, the School Board of Pinellas County has NOT approved Co-Enrollment for any band program.

    You must get the approved Co-Enrollment Form returned to you first BEFORE completing the participation form. 

    Please see the Co-Enrollment page (click Here) 


    Comments (-1)