Community eFlyer Procedures
Our district wants families to know about district-approved community programs and resources offered by organizations like yours! Peachjar charges a fee for this service, which is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers. There are many additional benefits to using Peachjar—clickable buttons that take parents directly to your website, flyer performance reports, and not to mention the time saved driving school to school.
To submit your flyer for district approval, review our Flyer Approval Guidelines below and follow these steps.
1. Register your account as a Community Organization on Peachjar.com
2. Review Peachjar’s Guide for Community Organizations for information about discount pricing, flyer creation tips, and more!
3. Go to ‘Post & Notify’ in your account to submit a flyer
After you hit submit, your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district for approval. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to parents and posted on each school’s web flyerboard for your selected duration of time. Flyers will be approved regularly. Flyers will not be approved during district designated holidays or breaks. During those times, flyers will be approved the day before the holiday and the first day that the district reopens. Please make sure that your flyers have been submitted at a minimum of one week before any event or program date. For more information on the process or pricing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-997-2117.PEACHJAR APPROVAL GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS
The Pinellas County Schools (PCS) Superintendent/Designee may approve the electronic distribution of materials from community organizations/agencies to our families through Peachjar, Inc., based on the following guidelines:
PCS approves the distribution of flyers that promote:
- Educational events aligned to the District Strategic plan, vision, mission, and core values for the betterment of student learning.
- Healthy and wholesome enrichment opportunities that support education beyond the classroom.
- Leisure activities for our students and families sponsored by organizations/agencies that support our schools or district.
PCS does not approve the distribution of:
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint
- Materials for events deemed not suitable for children
- Materials that would position the district on any side of a controversial issue.
- Materials that promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children
Flyers approved for distribution must:
- Be in PDF format
- Contain clip art or stock images only- no snapshots of people, students, etc.
- Be in portrait orientation- 8.5 x 11
- Bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity
- Also include a Spanish version if uploading to all schools or based on the school’s demographics
Approval of your flyer does not imply PCS endorsement of any identified product and/or service. The District Qualifier will automatically be included on the flyer.
*** PCS reserves the right to revoke privileges from a community/agency program provider if, after distribution of a flyer, it is found to have been promoting an activity that does not align with the guidelines for distribution (e.g. activity as described in the flyer was not what actually occurred).
View How to Get Started (PDF file)