Community eFlyer Procedures
The district has contracted with Peachjar to provide electronic flyer delivery to our PCS families. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.You may register with Peachjar as an “Enrichment or Community Organization” and upload your flyer for distribution to your desired school(s).
PEACHJAR APPROVAL GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS
The Pinellas County Schools (PCS) Superintendent/Designee may approve the electronic distribution of materials from community organizations/agencies to our families through Peachjar, Inc., based on the following guidelines:
PCS approves the distribution of flyers that promote:
- Educational events aligned to the District Strategic plan, vision, mission, and core values for the betterment of student learning
- Healthy and wholesome enrichment opportunities that support education beyond the classroom
- Leisure activities for our students and families sponsored by organizations/agencies that support our schools or district
PCS does not approve the distribution of:
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint
- Materials for events deemed not suitable for children
- Materials that would position the district on any side of a controversial issue.
- Materials that promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children
Flyers approved for distribution must:
- Be in PDF format
- Contain clip art or stock images only- no snapshots of people, students, etc.
- Be in portrait orientation- 8.5 x 11
- Bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity
- Also include a Spanish version if uploading to all schools or based on the school’s demographics
Approval of your flyer does not imply PCS endorsement of any identified product and/or service. The District Qualifier will automatically be included on the flyer.
*** PCS reserves the right to revoke privileges from a community/agency program provider if, after distribution of a flyer, it is found to have been promoting an activity that does not align with the guidelines for distribution (e.g. activity as described in the flyer was not what actually occurred).To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the guidelines above. Flyers will be approved every Monday. If Monday falls on a holiday, flyers will be approved the Friday before. Flyers will not be approved during district designated holidays or breaks. During those times, flyers will be approved the day before the holiday and the first day that the district reopens. Please make sure that your flyers have been submitted at least one week before the event date. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed at our schools.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment / Community Org. (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
View How to Get Started (PDF file)For Questions about Peachjar:If you have any questions regarding getting started,please call 877-402-1786 or email email@example.com