Financial Aid Resources
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - OPENS OCTOBER 1
- FSA ID
- FAFSA Overview Video
- Get Educated: How to Fill Out the FAFSA
- Helping Students with Common FAFSA Mistakes
Florida Financial Aid Application (FFAA) - OPENS OCTOBER 1
- Florida Financial Aid Application Reference Guide
- State Scholarship & Grant Programs
- Bright Futures
- HOW TO COMPLETE THE INITIAL STUDENT FLORIDA FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION
- Ranging from $500 to $5,000, numerous scholarship opportunities are available to high school graduating seniors in the Pinellas County Public School system. Students only need to fill out one application to match their needs and future interests with nearly 100 scholarship opportunities.
@TFSscholarships - We are @TFSscholarships on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. We only post scholarship opportunities - nothing else. Easy to find, follow and share.
- Scholarship Opportunities - check this link on the Pinellas County Schools Office of Finanical Aid's website (posted above) monthly as scholarships will change
- 2020-2021 Financial Aid Seminar Presentation
#FreeMoneyFriday courtesy of the University of Missouri - They Tweet a lot of scholarship info on Fridays....not just specific to Mizzou!
CareerOneStop Scholarship Finder - Search more than 7,500 scholarships, fellowships, grants, and other financial aid award opportunities. You can:
- Look through the whole list of scholarships below, arranged in order of closest deadline
- Narrow your list with "Search by keyword." Enter a keyword about the type of award you're looking for
- Use the filters to see only awards for certain award types, locations, level of study, and more
College Board Scholarship Search - Begin exploring scholarship opportunities by taking an inventory of your interests. Your academic strengths, extracurricular activities and career goals are also important. Use Scholarship Search to get started.Common App - A new tab within the application lets students access financial aid and scholarship opportunities while completing their Common App. In the new tab, students can find:
- Sources of aid, including federal and state resources, as well as aid directly from colleges and universities;
- Advice on planning for college costs, with resources such as the Net Price Calculator provided by the U.S. Department of Education;
- Direct links to the Department of Education's Federal Student Aid website and FAFSA;
- A means to explore scholarship opportunities through an integration with Scholar Snapp;
- Resources with which to compare financial aid offers.
Fastweb - We're the leading online resource in finding scholarships to help you pay for school.
Finance Degree Scholarships - Find all the details on top scholarships for finance degree students.
Going Merry - One app for all your scholarships! It just got a lot easier for students (just like you) to find and apply to scholarships online, absolutely free, forever.
Going Merry has just launched MerryApps, which allow you to apply for up to 13 scholarships with one application (and each application only has one essay!). There are currently 6 different MerryApps:
- No Essay MerryApp (4 scholarships)
- Career Goals (13 scholarships)
- Overcoming a Challenge (8 scholarships)
- Community Service (9 scholarships)
- Social Media (12 scholarships)
- Safe Driving (5 scholarships)
You can do just one of them or all six! And it's fine to reuse any essays you've already done on these topics, so think about what you've written so far this year. The first deadline is only a few days away, so there's not much time! You can get started by creating an account at www.goingmerry.com. It takes 30 seconds and then you can go straight to the MerryApps!Guaranteed Scholarships - The scholarships listed on this page are all "guaranteed." By guaranteed scholarships, we mean those which are unlimited in number, and require no interview, essay, portfolio, audition, competition or other "secondary" requirement. Just meet the criteria listed, adhere to the application deadlines set by the individual colleges and universities, gain admission, enroll, and receive your scholarship or scholarships. Remember that, in many cases, the scholarships are mutually exclusive...you will generally receive the largest scholarship or grant for which you qualify.
LendEDU - At LendEDU we work to add transparency to the private student loan market. We work to bring the best lenders in front of our users. Moreover, we work to educate our users on responsible borrowing during college and responsible repayment after college. We put together this guide to help you navigate the confusing private student loan market. In no time you will be a student loan expert, ready to responsibly use student loans to your advantage.
Raise Me - Earn micro‑scholarships from colleges for your achievements as early as 9th grade.
StudentScholarships.org - Providing scholarship information to students and scholarship management services to companies since 2003. Our staff spends countless hours searching both online and offline sources to find new and exciting scholarships for students to apply for. Our database is considered the largest and most comprehensive source for finding scholarships online and is 100% free for students to use.
How To Write a Scholarship Essay - Just as some colleges and universities require an entrance essay to apply, many scholarships also require an essay along with the application. Writing an essay for school is one thing, but writing an essay to help you pay for college is another. Financial stability is on the line when it comes to scholarship applications, so writing a winning essay is key to impressing those granting the scholarships you’re applying for. Here are some tips to help you better prepare for your scholarship application and essay.
Online Students’ Guide To Understanding Financial Aid - This financial aid guide is designed to walk you through the process of researching, identifying, and applying for the financial assistance that is right for you.
KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR NEWLY ADDED SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES!