GRADUATION REQUIREMENTSCareer and Technical Education Graduation Pathway Option
Beginning with the 2019-2020 school year, a student may earn a standard high school diploma through the Career and Technical Education (CTE) pathway option.
To earn a standard high school diploma through this pathway option, a student must:
DIPLOMA DESIGNATIONSCOURSES OFFEREDADVANCED CURRICULUM OPTIONSCREDIT RECOVERY
- Successfully complete a minimum of 18 credits.
- Have a minimum, cumulative GPA of at least a 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Meet the requirements of
- 4 English credits (including the statewide grade 10 Reading assessment or the grade 10 ELA assessment, or earn a concordant score)
- 4 Math credits (including the statewide Algebra I EOC assessment, or earn a comparative score)
- 3 Science credits
- 3 Social studies credits
- Complete two credits in career and technical education. The courses must result in a program completion and an industry certification.
- Complete two credits in work-based learning programs. A student may substitute up to two credits of electives, including one-half credit in financial literacy, for work-based learning program courses to fulfill this requirement.
Last Modified Yesterday at 10:14 AM