"To help Pinellas educators better meet the unique needs of all gifted students.."
- Provide students with the opportunity to fully master the knowledge and skills that are part of Pinellas County Schools Student Expectations.
- Provide students with a learning environment conducive to developing and expanding their individual areas of giftedness.
- Provide a differentiated learning environment for students which emphasizes and expands their thinking abilities and independent learning skills.
- Provide a program which allows opportunities for students to expand their understanding and acceptance of self and others.
- Provide students with opportunities to solve real-life problems and to develop products and information that will be communicated to others.
Administration Building of Pinellas County Schools
301 4th Street SW
Largo, FL 33770
Coral Marsh - Specialist / Gifted
Anne Carter - Private / Home Education Liaison