Hours: Monday - Friday 6:45 am - 2:30 pm
Phone Number: 727-570-3138 ext. 2325
- The mission of the School-Based Health Services Program is to assess, protect, and promote the health of children and adolescents, helping to assure that they are healthy in the classroom and ready to learn.
- All services are provided at no cost.
- Make an appointment by visiting the clinic.
- The clinic is staffed by a provider (pediatrician or ARNP), a nurse, and a health support specialist to provide student service.
- Clinic Offers:
- School and Sport Physicals
- Lab Test (e.g., urine and throat cultures)
- Treat minor illnesses and injuries
- Administer over-the-counter medication
- Mental health counseling
- SBHC FAQ
- There is a parental consent packet that must be completed for a student to receive the enhanced services. Only basic school health services will be provided if the clinic does not have the signed paperwork. Click the link below to understand the difference in healthcare based on the consent packet.
- The School-Based Health Services Program is a partnership between the Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County, Pinellas County School System, and the Juvenile Welfare Board.