NEHI College & Career Center
The College and Career Centers are the hub of information and support for students and families. Working in collaboration with school counselors, the College and Career Center teams provide individualized and targeted assistance to navigate the college-going process.
The College and Career Centers support students and families to access resources, explore opportunities and work collaboratively on:
- Career pathway and major exploration
- College exploration and match
- Application development and submission
- SAT/ACT preparation resources
- College Fair and admission events
- Financial and scholarship planning
- Essay preparation and review
Northeast High School's College and Career Center is located in the Guidance Building, room 1-133.
Students are welcome to walk-in during school hours.
Meet your College & Career Coordinator!
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Sarah Alvarez
College & Career Readiness
Room 1-133, inside the Guidance Office