Chapter FBLA Events
- Review FBLA Business Attire dress code here: Business Attire
- Prepare for FBLA District Competitive Events (review requirements for your event!)
- Review all rubrics, score sheets and resources provided. YOU are responsible for knowing how you will be assessed! You should also know what resources you may use during your presentation.
- If performing as a team, consider coordinating your "look" by discussing what you will wear, prior to the event.
- Practice, practice, PRACTICE!
- Remember: Introduce yourself, smile, offer a firm handshake and make eye contact.
- State competition in Orlando: Thursday, March 12 - Sunday, March 15. Contact Mr. Reckenwald for more information.
|Senior Vice President||Alyssa Battle|
|Junior Vice President||Ashley Fictum|
|Sophomore Vice President||Caden Copeland|
|Freshman Vice President||Erica Brooks|
28 Students represented the NEHI FBLA Chapter at the State Leadership Conference
Congratulations to our State Finalists:
Jackson Copeland (Marketing). Destiny Lumpkin, Charlton Mayer, Tina Precious
(Management Decision Making Team)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~FALL RALLY, Oct 30, 2019A great opportunity to network and learn about district and state competitive events!~~~~~~~~~~Special thanks to Mr Goodale at Domino’s Pizza, 6511 4th St N, St Petersburg,for the generous donation of pizzas for our FBLA Induction! 🍕~~~~~~~~~~~~~