Chapter FBLA Events
- Chapter application period is now open APPLICATION
- Review FBLA Business Attire dress code here: Business Attire
- Prepare for FBLA District Competitive Events (review requirements for your event!)
- Review all rubrics, score sheets and resources provided. YOU are responsible for knowing how you will be assessed! You should also know what resources you may use during your presentation.
- If performing as a team, consider coordinating your "look" by discussing what you will wear, prior to the event.
- Practice, practice, PRACTICE!
- More competition information to follow.
|Senior Vice President|
|Junior Vice President|
|Sophomore Vice President|
|Freshman Vice President|
28 Students represented the NEHI FBLA Chapter at the State Leadership Conference
Congratulations to our State Finalists:
Jackson Copeland (Marketing). Destiny Lumpkin, Charlton Mayer, Tina Precious
(Management Decision Making Team)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~FALL RALLY, Oct 30, 2019A great opportunity to network and learn about district and state competitive events!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~