Northeast High School - Advancement Via Individual Determination Program
The Advancement Via Independent Determination (AVID) program takes students with the potential and determination to go to college and places them in the rigorous courses required to get into those four year universities.
Our mission is to ensure that ALL students, and most especially the least served students who are in the middle:
- Will succeed in challenging, rigorous curriculum,
- Will complete a college prep path,
- Will be well-rounded students and involved in school activities,
- Will apply and be accepted to four-year colleges, and
- Will become educated, responsible citizens.