Northeast High School annually creates a School Improvement Plan in accordance with state and local policies.
To view our School Improvement Plan as well as those from other Pinellas County Schools, please visit our District SIP page at https://www.pcsb.org/SIP
Each year the school simplifies the overall document into smaller, more manageable goals. These annual goals can be found below.
2016-17 School Improvement Goals
the percentage of students reading and writing at or above grade level through standards
based, focused interaction with complex text using:
- close reading strategies with student accountable talk
- weekly, on demand writing using the Florida writing standards and
the use of WICOR strategies school wide, with an emphasis on:
- opportunities to think critically (inquiry)
- student accountability (organization)
- culturally relevant teaching strategies (collaboration: movement,