- Be in the AVID program and in good standing.
- Be a resident of either Hillsborough, Pasco or Pinellas County.
- Be a graduating High School Senior in the year of the scholarship award.
- Have a cumulative unweighted G.P.A. of 2.75 or greater.
- Have a minimum of 25 hours of Community Service.
- Not have any immediate family members either employed by Citigroup entity or a vendor contracted by a Citigroup entity
- Meet one of the following Diversity Network criteria:
a) Applicant must either be of/or descendants of Asian, Black or Hispanic ethnicity to apply for the Asian, Black or Hispanic Network scholarships.
b) Applicant must be a female to apply for the Women’s Network scholarship.
c) Applicant to the Veterans scholarship have three (3) options to apply: i. Must have an immediate family member either currently on active duty, retired or have served with honorable discharge status.
ii. Be a cadet in their high school ROTC program.
iii. Have been accepted into their university ROTC program. Applications are available in the school counseling office at the high schools.