A completed application packet includes the online scholarship application, answers to the essay questions and one letter of recommendation . One application for hundreds of scholarship
Presidential Scholarship recipients will be selected annually based on merit and test scores. The program is open to individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Pinellas County high school senior anticipating a May graduation with a standard high school diploma
- Florida resident
- U.S. citizen, permanent resident alien or Dream Act eligible
- Anticipate a weighted cumulative grade point average of at least 3.5 at the end of the seventh semester of high school
- Have taken the ACT/SAT Exams
The Presidential Scholarship covers up to 60 credit hours of continuous enrollment (fall and spring; summer optional) at St. Petersburg College beginning with the fall term immediately following high school graduation. It does not cover access fees, lab fees, books, supplies, or Corporate Training classes. The scholarship is not transferable to other colleges or universitiesThe scholarship is awarded based on academic merit and test scores. Due to limited funding, not all eligible students will be awarded. All applicants will be notified regarding the status of their application beginning March 6, 2020.
Johnnie Ruth Clark Scholarship
The opportunity to apply for Dr. Johnnie Ruth Clarke Scholarships is offered to disadvantaged and other underrepresented Pinellas County school students who meet all of the following:
- Graduate from a Pinellas County high school with a standard high school diploma
- Are U.S. citizens or permanent resident aliens
- Have a weighted cumulative grade point average of at least 3.00 at the end of the seventh semester of high school
SPC Foundation Scholarships
With hundreds of scholarships available, you could be eligible to receive funding for tuition, books and supplies.