Saturday, October 2, 2021
Good morning OMS Community!
Attached you will find the updates for the week of October 4, 2021. Friday marks the end of the Term 1 Marking Period. Take a moment to review your child’s academic progress early by logging into FOCUS/Portal and reach out to their Teacher with any questions you have about their academic status. Enjoy your weekend and join us as we continue to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month (September 15th – October 15th)!
Hispanic Heritage Month: September 15th – October 15th
- Students may not arrive on campus prior to 9:10 a.m. for safety purposes. We have a list of before/after school care providers on our school website.
- Transportation: I encourage all parents/guardians of our bus riders to register for the Transportation Bulletin (click here) to remain informed through updates with your child's bus.
- OMS PTSA – Please consider being a member of the OMS PTSA. We need your support and involvement to support our School Community!
- Currently, water fountains are closed on campus to align with our COVID-19 Protocols. Students may carry water bottles and refill them at our bottle refill stations throughout campus.
- Mr. Rivera and Mr. Frain will be collecting $2.75 from the students participating in our upcoming Finance Park Trip lunch .
- October 7th: End of Term 1 Report Period
- October 8th: Pro-Ed Day (No school for students)
- October 12th: School Pictures retake
Solomon J. Lowery, Ed. D.
Principal, Osceola Middle School