Hollins High School - Home of the Royals
Address: 4940 62nd St. N St. Petersburg, FL 33709
Phone: (727) 547-7876
Fax: (727) 547-7727
Pinellas County Schools Administration: (727) 588-6000
Principal: Robert Florio
School Hours: 7:10 AM - 1:55 PMAbout:Hollins High School is four year College and Career Preparatory High School with three distinct academy choices for students to select. We offer the Internationally acclaimed college curriculum of Cambridge University with our Advance International Certificate of Education option, an Academy of Entertainment Arts and a Culinary Academy. All students have access to the AICE Curriculum, while AICE Academy students can earn up to 45 college credits within the program and over 60 college credits when combined with our Dual Enrollment selections. Our Academy of Entertainment Arts offers unique strands in digital music, film, animation, gaming, 3D design, Digital Art and Brand U - where students create their own brand for monetization through various forms of social media. At Hollins High School you are royalty and our teachers and staff are prepared, poised and positioned to take your talent to the heights you always imagined and make all your dreams come true.Points of Pride:
- AEA Academy has placed winners in every local, district, state and national art competition in the last seven years. Two students have earned full scholarships to the University of California's Spielberg's school of film
- Our Culinary students have earned over 35 thousand dollars in scholarship money to pursue their passion in the Culinary field.
- Our Cambridge students have been accepted to Yale, Harvard, Stanford and Georgetown as well as being well represented in state at the University of Florida, FSU, USF and USF.
- Our wrestling team has won the District title three of the last five years as well as the PCAC Championship.
- Our baseball team won the PCAC Championship and District title in 2022.
- Our school has a state of the art college green/hub and Student Center attached to a school store where our students design, produce and sell Royal merchandise and gear along with their own imagined and designed clothing and gear. Our Student Center has its very own café for both sit down and drive by refueling.
Services and Programs:
- AICE Curriculum through Cambridge International University
- Academy of Entertainment Arts - Music, Film, Animation, Gaming, 3D, Brand U
- Culinary Arts Academy
To be the best public high school in the state of Florida by ensuring equity with excellence through educational opportunities to enhance positive outcomes for all students.
To develop leaders driven by a desire to be the best, in a culture of care, concern, commitment and communication
The Royals Rules
Present - Fully Engaged
Prompt - Without Delay
Prepared - In All Circumstances
Productive - Accomplishing Goals
Polite - To Everybody Always