Welcome to Discovery Night for Hollins High School
What and When is Discovery Night?
Our event WAS a live virtual event that was held on Monday Nov. 9th.
Discovery Night included a tour of our campus, an overview of our three outstanding application programs, a sampling of some of our many activities, clubs, and sports, and an opportunity to ask questions with the Programs teachers and guidance counselors.
Can I Still Attend Discovery Night?
You can WATCH our virtual tour by clicking this link (it will open YouTube), which also provides an overview of the programs and other classes/activities/sports available at Hollins High School. You can also view our presentation from the DAP Virtual Choice Fairs (see below). Please feel free to explore the rest of the Programs portion of the Hollins High School website for more information on each of the programs.
If you have additional questions, please contact our programs clerk, Mary Citek at email@example.com or call the Hollins HS Programs Office at (727) 547-7876 x2314.
Q&A After the Tour
The following individuals were available to answer questions.
Administration and Guidance
- Application Programs: Ms. Nicole Holcombe - Assistant Principal of Application Programs (Cambridge, Culinary, Entertainment Arts)
- Guidance: Ms. Alison Meyer - Guidance counselor for Culinary (and seniors)
- Guidance: Ms. Pamela Parry - Guidance counselor for Cambridge and Entertainment Arts
- Culinary: Chef Rabich and Chef Bishop
- Cambridge: Ms. Lucille Benjamin
- Entertainment Arts
- Music Production: Dr. Nick Stefanic
- Animation and Motion Design: Mr. Michael Pineda
- Game Design: Mr. Ron Flowers
- Film: Mr. Matt Schwartz
- Brand U - Digital Entrepreneurship: Mr. Trevor Anderson
- Photography and Digital Art Electives: Mrs. Kristen Pineda