Update Your Contact Information
There are two important steps to ensure the health and safety of your child.
Please make sure that your contact information is updated in Focus and that you fill out your school’s Clinic Card.
- Pinellas County Schools needs accurate contact information to call and email you about emergencies, health updates and severe weather.
- Your school needs your child’s Clinic Card to ensure that they have emergency contact info and up-to-date information about your child’s health.
Both steps are important to ensure your child's health and safety.
To update your Clinic Card:
If you have not returned your Clinic Card, please download and fill out the Clinic Card (pdf) and return it to your school.
To update your phone and email address:
- Visit https://reservation.pcsb.org and log in with your parent username and password. If you do not have a parent ID or forgot yours, you can get help at any public school. Make sure to present a valid photo ID.
- Select the option: "Change Phone and Email Address Only"
- Enter your child’s name and date of birth or student ID number, and update your phone number and email address.
Please note: If you have more than one child attending Pinellas County Schools, you will need to update information for each child.
If you need help with either process, please contact your school.