Select a School...
Select a School

ESE Registration

School assignments for students with disabilities or students with Exceptional Education services are handled by specialists knowledgeable of varying exceptionalities and special education services.

Parents of K-12 students with an Individual Education Plan (IEP) requiring Exceptional Student Education (ESE) services should contact the district ESE Student Transfer Team office at (727) 588-5128. School assignments can be expedited if parents have a copy of the current Individual Education Plan (IEP) available when contacting the district.
Parents of gifted students should contact the Gifted Education office at 727-588-6037. Find out more about ESE services here.