Change Phone/Email Contact Information
The school district needs accurate contact information to send parents phone calls and emails about:
- Emergencies or severe weather.
- School or district events.
- Special application opportunities.
To update your phone and email address:
- Visit https://reservation.pcsb.org and log in with your parent username and password.
- If you do not have a parent ID or forgot yours, you can get help at any public school. Make sure to present a valid photo ID.
- Select the option: “Change Phone and Email Address Only”
- Enter your child’s name and date of birth or student ID number, and update your phone number and email address.
Please note: If you have more than one child attending Pinellas County Schools, you will need to update information for each child.
You can also contact your school, to update contact information in our FOCUS Student Information System.
Want to get text alerts about emergencies or severe weather?
- Text "Yes” to 67587.
- Learn more.