PHUHS Track & Field
Head Coach Boys: Charles Lewis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Head Coach Girls: Elizabeth Hodge (email@example.com)
Assistant Coaches: Erwin Rafe, Kristi Engels, Shawlene Blake-Harris
We’re hoping to resume Track & Field conditioning Wednesday, January 20. Please be prepared to join us on the track from 2-3:30, unless otherwise notified. If you have questions please ask Coach Hodge (room 4-118 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to participate:
- Turn in the county athletic participation forms located at the webpage below. Please carefully review forms before turning in. You’ll need the physical examination form completed by a physician and notarization on one of the forms as well.
- Purchase accident insurance at the below webpage. Minimum required is the $5 (At School) option. Print confirmation and turn in.
- Complete the “Concussion for Students”, “Heat Related Illness”, and “Sudden Cardiac Arrest” courses at the below webpage. Register, complete course, print certificate and turn in.
- Complete the “Assumption of Risk Waiver”. Print the document out and have athlete and parent sign.
- Turn in all paperwork to Mr. Felce (in front office) BEFORE you can participate.
You may not participate in conditioning unless all paperwork has been submitted.
- Tuesdays & Thursday starting December 1 (12/1, 12/3, 12/8, 12/10, 12/15, 12/17) - 2:00-3:00 @ the track
- Wednesday, January 20, Thursday, January 21, and Friday, January 22 – 2:00-3:30 @ the track*
You may not tryout unless all paperwork has been submitted.
- Tryouts will be held January 25-28 - 2:00-3:30 @ the track*
- Practices will continue Mondays-Fridays from 2:00-3:30 @ the track
*revised dates due to delayed start of season
Athletes that make the team will be asked to pay $35 for team dues to cover costs of meets, uniforms, water, tee shirts, etc.
You can pay dues online via Revtrack (available February 1)