PHUHS Track & Field
Head Coach Boys: Charles Lewis
Head Coach Girls: Elizabeth Hodge
Assistant Coaches: Kristi Engels, Rafe Irwin, Jay Appleman
In order to participate:
Turn in the county athletic participation forms located at the webpage below. Please carefully review forms before turning in. You’ll need the physical examination form completed by a physician and notarization on one of the forms as well.
Purchase accident insurance at the below webpage. Minimum required is the $5 (At School) option. Print confirmation and turn in.
Complete the “Concussion for Students”, “Heat Related Illness”, and “Sudden Cardiac Arrest” courses at the below webpage. Register, complete course, print certificate and turn in.
Turn in all paperwork to Mr. Felce (in front office)
You may not participate in conditioning unless all paperwork has been submitted.
- Tuesday, January 7- Thursday, January 9 - 2:15-3:30 @ the track
- Monday, January 13 – Thursday, January 16 – 2:15-3:30 @the track
You may not tryout unless all paperwork has been submitted.
- Tryouts will be held Tuesday, January 21 from 2:15-3:30 @ the track
- Practices will continue Mondays-Fridays from 2:15-3:30 @ the track
- Thurs. 2/13/20 Eastlake Invite @ Eastlake.
- Tues. 2/18/20 PHU @ Countryside Hs.
- Wed. 2/26/20 PHU @Tarpon Springs Hs.
- Wed. 3/4/20 PHU @ Dunedin Hs.
- Mon. 3/9/20 Dunedin, T. Springs @PHU.
- Sat. 3/14/20 Ed. Wells Invite. Clearwater Hs.
- Sat. 3/21/20 IMG. Invite. Bradenton, FL
- Wed. 3/25/20 PHU @ Eastlake Hs.
- Wed. 4/9/20 PCAC @ Eastlake HS.
- Mon. 4/20/20 District @ Steinbrenner Hs.
- Thurs. 4/30/20 Regionals @ Charlotte Hs.
- Fri & Sat. May 15th & 16th State Meet @ UF Gainesville, Fl.
Meet Times - dual meets - 3pm to 6:30pm
Invitational Meets - TBA
Athletes that make the team will be asked to pay $35 for team dues to cover costs of meets, uniforms, water, tee shirts, etc.
You can pay dues online via Revtrack (not available until January 22)