TEDxYouth@PHUHS presents United: an event dedicated to showcasing local voices with unique perspectives on where we can find unity in our daily lives. Our mission is to amplify ideas and methods of growing unity within our own communities. Through life-changing experiences, the arts, technology, and more, TEDxYouth@PHUHS invites 8 local speakers to share what it means to be a united society. We hope you join us Friday, March 4, to see our amazing speakers for yourself and to enjoy exhibitions of PHUHS music and art, and an included meal from our array of dining options.
Here is a list of our speakers and their talk titles:
- Rob Curls: “Uniting Teams Through Servant Leadership”
- Christina Velasco: "Understanding and Forgiving Myself After Sexual Assault"
- Sarvana Pat Bhava: “How ‘Diversity and Inclusion’ can be your ‘Superpower"
- Magdalena Shafee: “Breathe Together, Play Together. The Power of Unity in Music”
- Kevin Schachter: “The Three Pillars of Career Success”
- Susan Weaver: “A Museum, a Puppy, a Town.”
- Alice Messiah: “Promoting Unity Means Encouraging Individuality”
- Aanya Bhandari: “How to Influence Social Technology”
When: March 4th, 2022 5:30-8:30 PM
Where: PHUHS Auditorium
Purchase Tickets at TEDxYouth@PHUHS: United | Academics Tickets | GoFan