Palm Harbor University High School
Family & Community Relations
- PHUHS Volunteers are an invaluable part of our school program. Volunteer efforts are reflected in happy and successful students. Please consider volunteering at our school.
- PHUHS Business Partners support and are an integral part of our school activities by supporting our PTSA and many booster organizations, sports, music and the arts.
- Mr. Larry Lopez, PHUHS Assistant Principal provides leadership for Volunteers and Business Partners for the Family and Community Relations Program at PHUHS. Jayne Marino, Family & Community Relations Liaison is in charge of the program at the school
Please review the following forms for information and volunteer registration.
- Mentor Recruitment Fair
- Signing Into Focus/Portal
- PHUHS Volunteer Interest Form
- Volunteer Registration Form
- Field Trip Driver Form
- Level II Background Checks
If you need information please contact Jayne Marino at: MARINOJAY@pcsb.org or call 727-669-1131 x2045