Online Dues & Application
- Registration Deadline: September 25th, 2019
- Cost: $45
- Register at phuh.org > Online Payments Icon
General Meeting Information
- Meeting Dates: 9/11, 10/9, 11/13, 12/11, 1/15, 2/12, 3/11, 4/8
- Upper chapter are to wear scrubs and lower chapter dress in HOSA spirit wear on meeting days.
- Location: Teacher’s Auditorium (Room 2101)
- Meetings run approx. from 2:00pm to 2:30pm
2019 - 2020 Competition Information
- Competitors must sign up on respective deadlines with a hard copy of competitive guidelines signed by all participating competitors.
- Seniors and sophomores: 10/30 (Morse)
- Juniors and freshman: 10/31 (Touma)
- Competitors must complete two mentor meetings by competition.
- Competitors requiring an official HOSA Notebook or Portfolio should see Webb in room 3206.
- Competitions requiring online upload should do so at https://www.stempremier.com/hosa.
- Chapter Name(s)
- 11th and 12th: HOSA Chapter #15385
- 9th and 10th: HOSA Chapter #15384
- Division: Secondary
- School: Palm Harbor University High School
Upper Chapter Executive Board
- President: Sara Friedmeyer
- President-Elect: Ali Davidov
- Vice President: Landon Decker
- Treasurer: Olivia Sakellarides
- Secretary: Micah Grayon
- Historian: Maddy Whelan
- Parliamentarian: Quinn Regan
Lower Chapter Executive Board
- President: Allyson Crowley
- President-Elect: TBD
- Vice President: Faith Rupkalvis
- Treasurer: Bre Weaver
- Secretary: Kira Wilson
- Historian: TBD
- Parliamentarian: Julia Mocrieff
*President-Elect and Historian elections are open to incoming freshman. Letters on intent are due on 9/25 and the election will be held on 9/27.
- Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zuelke: email@example.com
- Ungs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webb: email@example.com
- Touma: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morse: email@example.com
- Keefe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pate: email@example.com
- First Meeting: September 11th, 2019
- T-Shirt Sales
- Design Submission Deadline: 10/9
- Theme: “Towards Tomorrow”
- Payment Deadline: TBD
- Price: TBD
- Available for purchase online at phuhs.org
- Donations are appreciated and available under the online payments tab on phuhs.org
- Kimberly Home ornament making will take place on 11/20 in Touma’s Room.
- Medical volunteer hours available
- HOSA Remind
- Text @aghh33 to 81010 to receive updates