Girls Flag Football Varsity & JV 2020
Conditioning - January 29 and 30, 2020
February 5 and 6, 2020.
Conditioning from 2:00 PM to 3:15 PM
To attend conditioning all paper work must be turned in to Mr. Felce. And you must have a green slip for coaches.
Paperwork Deadline: Friday, February 10, 2020 by 1:55 PM
Note: All paperwork MUST be submitted directly to Mr. Felce in the Administration Building
When your paperwork is complete you will be given a GREEN FORM to turn into Coach at Tryouts.
Tryout Dates: February 11-12, 2020 @ PE field 2:20 – 4:20 PM
Paperwork Requirements before you can Tryout – Link for Forms (https://www.pcsb.org/cms/lib/FL01903687/Centricity/Domain/166/high%20school%20athletic%20packet-6.26.19.pdf )
- Complete High School Activities Participation Form – GA7 ( Needs to be Notarized )
- Pre-participation Physical Evaluation Form – EL2
- Addendum Form
- Consent and Release from Liability Certification Form - EL3
- Consent and Release from Liability form – EL3CH
- School Accident Insurance (https://www.hsri.com/K12_Enrollment/Main/default.asp)
(Make a copy of your receipt after you purchase insurance and turn in with paperwork)
- New ( 3 Videos ) – National Federation of High Schools – Print & turn in Certificates of completion
- Concussion in Sports ( https://nfhslearn.com/courses/61059/concussion-for-students)
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest ( https://nfhslearn.com/courses/61032/sudden-cardiac-arrest)
- Heat Illness Prevention ( https://nfhslearn.com/courses/61140/heat-illness-prevention)
Palm Harbor University High School Flag Football Program is one of the best in the State of Florida. Every year we compete for a District. There is a standard and expectation of skill, decision-making, quality of play, and physical fitness to make the Varsity team.
The policy for the Varsity cuts are as follows:
- No player is guaranteed a spot on the team, even returning players. A roster spot will need to be earned every year, regardless of previous year history.
- Only18 Jerseys will be handed out each year
- Cuts at tryouts will depend on the quality of play: Technically, Tactically, Physically and Psychologically.
- Come to tryouts with a solid knowledge and skill, and ALREADY in-shape.
- Play with a strong work ethic, take risks with confidence, show a positive attitude towards teamwork, coaching staff, fellow players and yourself, and most importantly enjoy the game!
Please remember you are a Student Athlete we strive to help you in the classroom and on the playing field.
Varsity Coach – Baker - email@example.com
JV Coach - Stiehler - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email coaches for information.