To enhance the International Baccalaureate program of PHUHS by providing financial support for instructional materials for IB students, IB student activities such as Freshmen Camp, Sophomore Breakfast, Junior Pinning & Senior Celebration, and classroom support for IB teachers.
Volunteering is not required for IB Booster Membership.
We invite you to join us in supporting the amazing IB program at PHUHS!
Ways You Can Get Involved
Monthly IB Boosters Meetings
"Stay in the know" by attending our monthly IB Boosters Meeting. Meetings are scheduled the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 6:00 pm in the Media Center on PHUHS campus.
- 08/18/21: August IB Booster Meeting 6pm - PHUHS Library
- 09/15/21: September IB Booster Meeting 6pm - PHUHS Library
- 10/20/21: October IB Booster Meeting 6pm – PHUHS Library
- 11/17/21: November IB Booster Meeting 6pm – PHUHS Library
- 12/15/21: December IB Booster Meeting 6pm – PHUS Library
- 01/19/22: January IB Booster Meeting 6pm – PHUHS Library
- 02/16/22: February IB Booster Meeting 6pm – PHUHS Library
- 03/09/22: March IB Booster Meeting 6pm – PHUHS Library
- 04/20/22: April IB Booster Meeting 6pm – PHUHS Library
- May Meeting? Not scheduled yet
There are a number of events throughout the year for you to get involved in. Events like Hospitality, Spirit Wear, Coffee House, Junior Pinning and Senior Graduation Celebration. For a complete list of volunteer opportunities and a description of each event and the time commitment, please see the Presentation: What do the IB Boosters Do?, and use the following form to volunteer: IB Boosters Volunteer Form: