To enhance the International Baccalaureate program of PHUHS by providing financial support for instructional materials for IB students, IB student activities such as Freshmen Camp, Sophomore Breakfast, Junior Pinning & Senior Celebration, and classroom support for IB teachers.
Volunteering is not required for IB Booster Membership.
We invite you to join us in supporting the amazing IB program at PHUHS!
Ways You Can Get Involved
- Junior Pinning Ceremony contact Jamie Harvey firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sophomore Breakfast contact Victoria Marino email@example.com
- Senior Celebration contact Sarah Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coffeehouse contact Cheryl Reed at email@example.com
- Proctoring IB/AP exams contact Shayne Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freshman Holiday Social contact Nida Alandary at email@example.com
- Spirit Wear contact Debbie Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly IB Boosters Meetings
"Stay in the know" by attending our monthly IB Boosters Meeting. Meetings are scheduled the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 6:00 pm in the Media Center on PHUHS campus.
There are a number of events throughout the year for you to get involved in. Events like Hospitality, Spirit Wear, Coffee House, Junior Pinning and Senior Graduation Celebration. For a complete list of volunteer opportunities and a description of each event and the time commitment, please see the Presentation: What do the IB Boosters Do?, and use the following form to volunteer: IB Boosters Volunteer Form:
What do the IB Boosters Do?