What is the history of the National Art Honor Society?
The National Art Honor Society was established in 1978 in the United States by the National Art Education Association for high school students grades 9-12 from the National Art Honor Society. The NAEA also offers a National Junior Art Honor Society for students in grades 6-8.
What are the requirements to be in the National Art Honor Society?
- 90 or higher in Art Classes.
- Grade 9-12 with 1 year of credit in Art.
- 2 teacher recommendations are necessary.
- 8 hours of arts related community service to be accepted.
- Must maintain a “B” average in other subject areas.
- No ISS or OSS.
Please congratulate our newest members who were inducted November 3rd, 2022.