Corporate Sponsorships - Presentation
Thank you to our most recent Valedictorian program sponsor, Raymond James Financial, Inc., for your generous financial contribution!
BankUnited Senior Vice President Jason Russek presents a sponsorship check to
Academy of Finance faculty at a recent Parent/Student meeting.
Business Partner List & Links
The Academy of Finance offers an opportunity to work with business partners in the community. Business partners enhance our program as Advisory Board Members, mentors, internship providers, guest speakers, provide financial assistance, create job shadowing opportunities, and serve as chaperones.
Our business partners include:Bare Board Group
- Catalina Marketing
- Derby Lane
- FIS Global
- Founders Professional Insurance
- Franklin Templeton
- Goodwill Industries-Suncoast, Inc.
- Gregory, Sharer & Stuart, CPAs
- Gus A. Stavros Center - University of South Florida
- Heritage Asset Management
- Hottins Trophies
- John Handel and Associates, Inc
- Junior Achievement
- McGriff Insurance Services
- Northeast Underwriters
- Power Design, Inc.
- Raymond James Bank and Trust
- Raymond James Financial
- Rebecca Stewart, RE/MAX Metro
- St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce
- St. Petersburg College
- State Farm Insurance
- Tampa Bay Times
- UBS Financial Services, Inc.
- Washington Mutual
- Wells, Houser, Schatzel & Thomas PA
Interested in supporting some of the most talented, focused future leaders in the area? Contact Tom Reckenwald for information on how you can get involved!