Acceptance Period- February 10-21
Steps to Take During the Acceptance Period (February 10- 21, 2020)
1. Log onto https://reservation.pcsb.org with your UserID
Important: If you do not accept an offer during this period, your child’s invitation(s) will no longer be valid.
2. Review your child’s status in all programs to which you applied.
3. If you are invited for a program you can choose to accept or decline the seat. Just check the appropriate box.
Important to know: When you accept any ONE program’s invitation, you are removed from all other wait lists except for Centers for Gifted Studies.
- It is not necessary to accept waiting list positions.
- You can change your mind and select a different program before the Feb. 21, 2020 deadline.
The Acceptance Period closes at 5:00 PM on February 21, 2020. The Student Assignment Office will remain open until the close of the Acceptance Period to help any families needing assistance.
- Student Assignment will reach out to you to inform you if you are granted the Special Attendance Permit at a later date.