How to Apply for the 2022-2023 School Year
Follow these three steps to apply to District Application Programs for the 2022-2023 School Year:
Step 1: Get a Portal I.D. and Password
- If you do not already have a User ID and password for your family, go to a nearby school and ask for one. Bring a photo ID with you.
- Only one User ID and password is needed per family.
Step 2: Apply Online Jan. 5 - Jan. 14 before 5:00 PM
- Log on to the Student Reservation System (SRS) on the district’s website, https://reservation.pcsb.org, using your User ID and password
- Enter your program selections (up to five) from the list of programs.
REMEMBER: Non-PCS students must deliver all program eligibility documentation to Centers for Gifted Studies or high school Cambridge AICE and IB programs to the appropriate program office(s) by the close of the school day on Jan. 21, 2022.
Step 3: Accept Invitations Feb. 7- Feb. 18 before 5:00 PM
For questions about the Application Process or Portal I.D.s and passwords, Contact the Student Assignment Office at StudentAssignment@pcsb.org or by phone at 727.588.6210.If you have questions about specific programs, contact the programs directly or the Instructional Staff Developers at DAP@pcsb.org.
- Log on to the Student Reservation System (SRS) with your User ID and password during this period to accept a program invitation. If you do not accept during this period, your child’s invitation(s) will no longer be valid.
- Review your child’s status in all programs to which you applied.
- It is not necessary to accept waiting list positions.
- If you accept any ONE program’s invitation during the acceptance period, the student’s name will be removed from all other lists, (except the center for Gifted Studies) including waiting lists.
- You have the option to change your mind and select a different program before the 5:00 PM Feb. 18, 2022 deadline.