ESOL - Evaluating Foreign Transcripts

  • New students enrolling from a foreign country providing academic records indicating that the student has completed a core subject with a passing grade should receive that credit.
    If the student studied his/her native language in the equivalent grades of middle or high school, they will receive credit for each year of this language study as M/J Language Arts I, II, or III, and/or English I, II, III, and/or IV.

    For example: If the student is from Germany and took two years of German in high school, enter English I and English II. If the transcript shows that the student successfully completed an English course in his/her country, credit will be given for Foreign Language.