If you have questions about Digital Learning at home, please click on the Contact US button located at the top right-hand corner of the website so that you can submit them to our Let's Talk portal.
Do you work for Pinellas County Schools?
Make sure to follow our Digital Learning Technology Toolbox page in Office 365. We post lots of information about the technology tools we have available in the classroom and have a great blog with lots of great information.
The mission of the Pinellas County Schools Digital Learning Department is to support teaching and learning in PCS classrooms by providing leadership and professional development in using technology to increase student engagement and by ensuring easy access to all district digital resources.Areas of Focus
- Coaching teachers in technology integration for increased student engagement, organizational tools, designing of digital classrooms and use of district resources
- Implementing technology referendum projects
- Liaison between Technology Information Systems and Teaching and Learning departments
- Working to ensure the compatibility of various district digital resources including online curriculum
- Design and support implementation of Personalized Learning Pathway
- Safari Montage
- SMART Notebook and SMART Learning Suite online
- SMART Boards
- Epson interactive projectors
Digital Learning Team
Program CoordinatorLaura Clark
Instructional Technology CoordinatorAlex Heeren
Instructional Technology CoordinatorStacey Pellerin-Vanderloop
Instructional Technology CoordinatorKaren Todd
Instructional Technology Coordinator
Instructional Technology CoordinatorDr. Connie KoloseyDirector of Media, Text and Digital Learning